Athens Walking Tour Commercial Triangle
From ??€ / per person
The area described amongst Athenians as the inner city’s “Commercial Triangle” has been in the history of the last 100 years the busiest, most active and most visited district of Athens.
- Kotzia square
- Kapnikarea Church
- Aiolou str.
- Monastiraki square
- Agias eirinis square
- Athinas str.
- Central Market “Varvakeios”
- Licensed English-speaking guide, other language upon request and availability
- Fun Ancient Athens Map
- Entry Fees
- Food or drinks
- Anything else not specified in “What´s included” above section
30 – 150 Guests
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are per person in Euros.
- Minimum 3 people to operate the visits.
- For reservations, complete passenger information is required: name, passport, nationality and date of birth.
- For payment by credit card consult supplement.