Athens Mythology Tour
From 84€ / per person
Explore the heart of the ancient world by discovering Athens’ landmark sites through timeless myths. Uncover fascinating stories from ancient Greek mythology!
- All the best landmarks in the city. From the world-famous Acropolis to the majestic Olympian Zeus Temple, and the Ancient Agora.
- Learn all about Greek Mythology related to the archaeological sites visited, get to know more about the Greek gods and heroes and the historical events behind their myths.
- Understand the Ancient Greek society and how the myths shaped the social cultural and political structure of one of the greatest cities in the world.
- A city with a view. Enjoy spectacular views and discover hidden ancient corners.
Price per person depending on group size
|SMALL GROUP JOIN IN TOURS||(non – private)||Per ADULT||95€|
- Licensed English-speaking guide, other language upon request and availability
- Fun Ancient Athens Map
- Entry Fees
- Food or drinks
- Anything else not specified in “What´s included” above section
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are per person in Euros.
- Minimum 3 people to operate the visits.
- For reservations, complete passenger information is required: name, passport, nationality and date of birth.
- For payment by credit card consult supplement.